Parvo Related Cleaning Products
I have compiled a list of the most used items to help fight Parvo at Home..
First, as you will need them most are the cleaners.. And shampoos (Not all cleaners will kill Parvo as a matter of fact, most wont… But These will!)
Parvo Killing Shampoo
Aqueos Also make a terrific Anti-Parvo Deodorizer <– Check it out!
- Used by Vets, Loved by Pets – Kill pathogens in as little as 60 seconds with Rescue
- Rescue™ Concentrate, harnessing the power of Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®)
- Recommended by Dr. Marty Becker, Rescue is the only disinfectant of Fear Free.
- Prevents outbreaks and kills a broad-spectrum of pathogens in 5 minutes
- Gentle on users, animals, materials and the environment
Rescue One also has a line of Wipes! There are the best and I used them on a Constant Basis when I treating my dog Sadie..
Rescue One also make a spray deodorizer that works wonders for that smelly mess associated with parvo.
And for those who may need to buy in quantity, as I did..
- Virex II 256 Broad Spectrum Disinfectant is an extremely powerful one-step disinfectant cleaner concentrate that provides broad spectrum disinfection at 1:256 dilution.
- It kills a broad spectrum of microorganisms including HBV, HIV-1, VRE, MRSA, GRSA, MRSE, VISA, PRSP, Herpes Simplex Types 1 & 2, Influenza Type A2, Adenovirus, Rotavirus, and others including those that cause odors.
- This formula is ideal for use on hard, inanimate, nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces in hospitals, schools, hotels, and more.
- Virex II 256 solution is neutral to floor finishes and will not dull, pit, or soften floors.
- This package includes four one-gallon containers of Virex II 256 Broad Spectrum Disinfectant.
As new items become available they will be added to the list.